I love her so much

16/12/11 , When her cousin tell me ,'Emy post something on your wall, it's so seriously !' .
I'm so suprise when read that sms. When I see my wall(FACEBOOK WALL), she write a blog for me to tell me something that so seriously about our relationship.

I open her blog and began to read it, After a few second my tear drop one by one. I can't stop crying when reading her blog that tell me her mom disagree about our 'RELATIONSHIP'. Urghh ! what a hard life i had.

I ask her to tell her mom again, but her mom won't change her mind. Her mom just gave her one week to 'BROKE UP' with me. But today was the 4th day, and we just have three day left. Haihhh~ It's so hard to let her go. I love her so much, Our relationship is been 4 month but her mom ruined it. Urghh !

I can't sleep for a day, My eyes turn red cause i'm crying. Huh ! I don't know what to do know, Just wait until the day come and it's was on 20th DECEMBER, Urghh !

P/s : Emylia Asyikin , i love u so much . Im sorry if my english bad , i love u so much darl ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment